- Here you will find a tangible expression of God’s presence in worship, teaching and strong healthy relationships with other people.
- Here you will find love and friendship for the journey ahead.
- Here you will find compassionate people revealing a compassionate God.
- Here you will experience the power of prayer and the joy of a life giving relationship with Jesus Christ.
FCC is a member of Harvest Network International. Through this network we receive care, support, accountability, and spiritual covering. For more information visit www.harvestnetworkintl.org.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe in the triune Godhead as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present priestly ministry. (1 Timothy 3:16; Romans 3:25-26)
- We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor. (Acts 1:8; Mark 16:15-18)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We further believe in the keeping power of God. (Hebrews 9:22; Jude 24-25)
- We believe that sanctification, holiness and the overcoming life is God's design for the Church, which is the Bride of Christ. (Ephesians 5:25-27)
- We believe that sexual purity is the necessary expression for all of God's children, and that He requires that we abstain from adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality and all other sexual relationships and practices that are forbidden by scripture. (Hebrews 13:4; 1 Corinthians 6:18; Leviticus 18:1-30)
- We believe that marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime, and a sacred institution established by God. (Matthew 19:4-6)
- We believe that Baptism is for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and is to be administered by immersion, thus bearing witness to the gospel of Christ's death, burial and resurrection for us, and our own new life in Him. (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4)
- We believe that Communion (the Lord's Supper, consisting of the elements: bread and the fruit of the vine) is to be shared among believers as commanded by the Lord. As we partake of Communion in faith, we declare and affirm: the necessity of Christ's bodily sacrifice on the cross for our sin, the saving power of His Gospel, Christ's presence with us in the Church, and Christ's victorious return. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Hebrews 9:11-29)
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts and ministries, and in the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. (Acts 2:4, 10:46, 19:6; Ephesians 4:11; 1 Corinthians 12:8-11; Galatians 5:22-23)
- We believe that divine healing is obtained on the basis of the Atonement. (1 Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:17)
- We believe in Jesus Christ's physical, personal, and imminent return to earth. He will be seen by all in the power and glory of His everlasting dominion. (Acts 1:8; Revelation 1:7; Daniel 7:14)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment. (John 5:38-39; Revelation 20:15)
- We believe that since mankind is created in God's image, human life is of inestimable worth and significant in all its dimensions, from conception to the grave. (Genesis 1:27; Psalm 139:13-14)
- We believe that it is the duty and priviledge of every believer to, within his ability, support the local assembly with his regular presence, giving and service. (Hebrews 10:25; 2 Corinthians 8 and 9; 1 Peter 4:10)
- We believe that tithing, accompanied by free-will offerings is God's ordained method to finance the spreading of the Gospel and the needs of the local assembly. (Leviticus 27:30)